The Women of First South:
Walk in the Way of Love, Just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2
What does being a part of The Women of First South look like?
- Connecting with women who want to make a difference for Christ.
- Growing spiritually as you serve in the body of Christ.
- Investing in relationships with other Christian women.
- Biblical discussions that provide real life application.
- Never losing sight that our greatest calling is to serve our own families.
Women’s Ministry Opportunities
- Fall: Women’s Retreat
- Winter: Craft Nights / Cookie Exchange
- Spring: Women’s Bible Studies
- Summer: Cooking Social
- Life Groups
Our focus this year: LOVE
L: Letting the love of God flow through you, and allowing it to flow to others.
O: Offering our gifts to be used in serving and loving others.
V: Valuing others, accepting that we are uniquely created.
E:Encouraging one another in Christ as we walk through life’s journey.
Look for upcoming events to be announced in church or through the campus connect. If you are interested in serving in Women’s Ministry or have any questions, please contact Ginger Legg.