THE LORD JESUS TELLS HIS CHURCH TO:
- “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Matthew 22:37-39
- “…go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”Matthew 28:19-20
To Live, Teach and Tell the Gospel, so that all may encounter the Living God.
- Live : a life of worship and wisdom
- Teach: a life of shepherding and submission
- Tell: a life of courage and compassion
- The Gospel (Good News) : a life of generosity and grace